The Netflix Kodi Addon allows the users to stream all their favorite Netflix movies and TV shows on the world’s most popular TV box. Netflix on Kodi provides a user-friendly interface that is easy to use and give unrestricted access to Netflix content. The users can configure Netflix directly on their device and enjoy all the top rated shows on TV box.
Netflix on Kodi box is the best streaming service in the world because the Kodi is a most popular media center. This add-on is based on open source code and it streams videos continuously without breaking the DRM used by it. Users can stream Netflix to a TV in different ways such as they can attach HDMI cable from a TV to their computer and use the Netflix website or Windows apps.
In a Nutshell
- 1 How to Install Netflix on Kodi? [FlixNet Kodi Addon]
- 1.1 Can You Get Netflix on Kodi?
- 1.2 How to Get Netflix for Kodi on Windows?
- 1.3 How to dp Netfli XBMC install on Kodi for Android?
- 1.4 How to Get Netflix for Kodi on FireTV and Firestick?
- 1.5 How to Download Netflix on Kodi for Raspberry Pi and Pi3?
- 1.6 Advantages of Kodi PS4 App
- 1.7 Wrapping Up
How to Install Netflix on Kodi? [FlixNet Kodi Addon]
You need to have SuperRepo repository or a zip file for installing Netflix on Kodi free. This is one of the easiest ways to install this add-on as superRepo repository contains 2200 Kodi add-ons for free. This provides an automated index for the Kodi users to have access to Netflix addon.
Hence, to begin downloading Netflix, the user needs to get the “alelec repository” zip file first. They have to download this zip file and have to save in a folder for later access.
You still need a VPN to unlock the most popular locked TV shows and movie libraries, even though you have downloaded the Netflix Kodi repository.
Can You Get Netflix on Kodi?
Yes, one can get Netflix on Kodi media player very easily from various websites that offer add-ons for Kodi. Users can enjoy the Netflix video library and watch their favorite movies from around the world by just one click. The Netflix app can be used for various media streaming devices including Apple, Google, Android, Amazon, and others.
How to Get Netflix for Kodi on Windows?
The user needs to install the “alelec repository” on Kodi that offers the free Netflix video add on. Hence, you need to download the alelec repository zip file from the internet to Netflix Kodi addon download and install on the window for free.
Below mentioned are some steps that you have to follow to get this add-on on Windows:
Step 1: You have to download the alelec repository zip file.
Step 2: Now open the Kodi media player and go to the home screen and select the sub-option “setting” under “System” option.
Step 3: After clicking on the setting, you have to select the “Add-ons” option from the list and then choose the “Install from zip file”.
Step 4: Here, select the “alelec repository zip” file that has been downloaded in starting. Double-click on the zip file to unzip or extract it.
Step 5: Now you have to go back to the previous menu and select here “install from repository”. An interface will appear in front of you, here click on the “alelec Kodi Repo” and then the sub-option “program Add-ons”.
Step 6: You have to choose the chrome launcher and then wait for some time to get the notification that tells the “add-on is enabled”.
Step 7: After this, the user has to return back to the “Add-ons” menu and click the “alelec Kodi repo” sub-option under the “install from repository”.
Step 8: Here, click on the video add-ons and then double click on Netflixbmc to install the add-on.
Step 9: As the installation of Netflix on Kodi xbmc is done, User has to go back to the Kodi home screen. Here, choose “videos” then “Add-ons” and “NetflixBMC”.
Also Read:- How to Download and Install DNA TV Kodi AddOn?
Step 10: At the end, a window will pop up in front of you that require some details. Here, you have to provide account details including Netflix username and password.
After following above-mentioned instructions, the free Netflix on Kodi Windows should install successfully and ready to use. The user can now enjoy all their favorite shows and movies on Netflix Kodi.
If the user wants to use the American Netflix on Kodi, then they need to have Kodi VPN to bypass the geo-restriction. The virtual private network allows the user to change their IP address to the American one. Having VPN means you can become able to unblock all the US Kodi add-ons and also the American version of NetflixBMC, no matter where you are living currently.
Below listed are some steps that you have to follow to get the VPN that allow you to watch the American Netflix on Kodi add-on:
- You have to sign up with the VPN that unblock the American Netflix abroad.
- Now, users have to download and install the VPN app on their device they use Kodi Add-on like PC, Android, MAC, and iOS etc.
- In the next step, you have to launch the VPN and connect to the NetflixBMC add-on.
- After this open the Kodi and install this Netflix USA Kodi add-on.
How to dp Netfli XBMC install on Kodi for Android?
The users having the Android-powered devices such as a tablet, smartphone, and smart Tv etc., can follow below-mentioned steps to install Netflix on Kodi android:
- The first step is to download Kodi from Google Play Store.
- Now install and launch Kodi app on your Android
- Next step is to download the “alelec repository” zip file.
- Open Kodi application and go to the “setting” sub-option under “system” menu.
- Here, you have to click on “Add-ons” and then select the “install from zip file”.
- Extract or unzip the repository.zip file.
- Come back to the previous menu and click on “Install from repository”. An interface will pop up in front of you, here click on “alelec Kodi repo” and then “program Add-ons”
- Next, you have to select the Chrome browser and wait until you receive a message saying add-on is enabled.
- After receiving the message, you have to return to the “Add-ons” menu and select the options as mentioned in sequence install from repository> alelec Kodi Repo> VideoAdd. And then double click on NetflliXBMC to install Netflix on Kodi android box.
- Users have to return back to the Kodi home screen and ten go to the option Vidoes> Add-Ons> NetflixBMC to launch Netflix Kodi.
- After launching Netflix add-on. A window will appear asking for the log in details. You have to enter username and password to watch Netflix THROUGH Kodi on your Android.
How to Get Netflix for Kodi on FireTV and Firestick?
If users want to install Netflix on Kodi fire stick, then they have to install Kodi on FireTv. The user needs to follow step by step procedure to get the Kodi on FireTV and firestick. The steps are as follow:
Step 1: Installing ES File Explorer: User has to install the file explorer to get Kodi on FireTv. Follow the below-listed steps:
- You have to go to the Setting option. Here, select the sequence as System> Developer Options and enable “ADB debugging” and “Allow Apps from Unknown Sources” on your device.
- After this come back to the home screen and go to the search for type “ES Explorer” there.
- From the search related result, you have to click on the ES Explorer icon and press button to download.
- As the explorer is successfully installed, click open.
- Here, go to the “favorite” tab and click on Add.
- A window will pop up, you have to enter path “http.//fireunleashed.com/as” and name “Fire” in that window.
- Next step is to click on the “Add” button.
- Return back to the favorite list and click on “Fire”.
- Now you have to click on the “Click Here to Install AppStarter” to download the file.
- As the file has been downloaded, click the “Select” button. A popup menu will appear on the screen from where you have to click on the “Open File” Option.
- Next step is to click on the “AppStarter Apk” file to install the app.
- Once the installation is completed, go through the standard setup process.
- After completing the setup process of Netflix on Kodi addon, click on “Open” to launch the application.
Step 2: Steps to Install Kodi on FireTv: You need to follow the below-mentioned steps to install Kodi on FireTV:
- You have to open the “Appstarter” app that is explained above. Here, click on the “Updates” option appear on the left-hand side on the home screen of apk.
- Now click on the “Install” button that will appear on the right-hand side of the screen.
- After the successful installation, go through the setup process to install Kodi on FireTv.
- As you have done with the setup process, click on the “Open” to launch Kodi app on FireTv.
Step 3: Steps to Install Netflix Kodi Addon on FireTV: After following above-mentioned steps, you have Kodi app on the FireTV. Now you have to follow below-mentioned instructions to install the Netflix on Kodi fire tv:
- The user needs to download the “alelec Repository” zip file.
- Now, open Kodi and go to the “System” menu and select “setting” sub-option.
- Next step is to click on “Add-ons” and then select “install from zip file”.
- Here, go to the option “alelec repository” and click on it to unzip the file and then come back to the previous menu and go for options install from repository> alelec Kodi repo> Program Add-ons.
- After this, you have to select the chrome launcher and wait for the “Add-on enabled” message.
- Come back to the “Add-ons menu and select options install from repository> alelec Kodi repo> Video Addon and double click on NetflixBMC to install Kodi Netflix Addon.
- Now you have to go back to the home screen and select sequence of options videos> Add-ons> NetflixBMC to launch Netflix in Kodi.
- At the end, a window pops up on the screen where you have to enter the username and password to watch Netflix with Kodi.
After following all these steps, one can watch all their favorite TV shows and movies on Netflix on Kodi firestick without any problem.
Also Read:- Kodi Exodus not Working? Fix it Right NOW!
How to Download Netflix on Kodi for Raspberry Pi and Pi3?
You have to first install Kodi on Raspberry Pi to download and install the Netflix on Kodi raspberry pi. One can easily install Kodi on Raspberry Pi using the third party software like openELEC. Below mentioned are some steps that explain how to install Kodi on Raspberry Pi3 using this software:
- To get Netflix for Kodi raspberry pi, the user needs to write a pre-built Kodi image file to the SD card.
- You have to download the OpenELEC Image File.
- After downloading it, extract the file having “.GZ” extension with WinZip or WinRar.
- Write these extracted image files to the MicroSD card.
- Now you have to insert the SD card into the card slot and launch Win32 Disk Imager
- After this click on the folder icon and navigate to OpenELEC image file.
- Now click on write to write images to MicroSD card. After this remove the card and insert it into Raspberry Pi3.
- Now you can plug connection to the TV and launch Kodi App.
After following all these steps, you have successfully installed the Kodi on Raspberry Pi3. To download and install Netflix on Kodi raspberry pi 3, the user has to follow the same procedure as explained above for the installation of Netflix add-on on the FireTv.
Advantages of Kodi PS4 App
- The app allows you to watch all the videos without any interruption.
- The advantage of using this app is that user can record music, view pictures, play videos and more.
- The Netflix and Kodi PS4 app is compatible with many platforms like Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac etc.
Netflix is one of the best Kodi add-ons that allow watching a different kind of content online. Netflix on Kodi allows the user to stream all their favorite Netflix movies and TV shows on the world’s most popular TV box. One of the best reason to use this add-on is that user can get access to the American Netflix by just sitting at any location outside the USA.