If you are searching for a multi tasking media player with unlimited possibilities then it is recommended that switch to Kodi player. It is open source software which can be availed for free of cost from its official website. The Kodi player is a unique application that can integrate with various plugins to provide you a great experience of the video playing in both online and offline way. There is a plugin called Exodus, which is used to stream videos online. But sometimes, an error occurs that exodus Kodi not working and it ruins all of your plans of movie or TV episode watching.
The availability of media players on internet websites is huge in the number who claims to be the best players. But most of them have no capability to run all kind of video files as well as to stream videos online. These media players consume your time as well as data and the results will be zero. The only solution to this issue is the Kodi player because it is highly customizable with various useful add-ons. These add-ons sometimes stop working and you feel irritation while using this player. If your Exodus Kodi not working today, then there are various methods to solve this problem.
In a Nutshell
- 1 How to Fix Kodi Exodus not Working Issue?
How to Fix Kodi Exodus not Working Issue?
I have given the best ways to make the Kodi Exodus work for you.
Kodi exodus add-on
There is a wide range of add-ons provided for kodi player users to stream
- TV serials
- Online music
- Internet radio
From this list, you can see that it is an ultimate solution for almost every media playing need. Mostly people use this player to stream HD videos because high definition quality in video streaming cannot be availed by all servers. The add-on of Kodi called exodus has the capability to provide you with HD movies and TV programs without paying any subscription fees. This is a third party add-on so you cannot get any support fKodikodi forum regarding its crash issue. There are many other add-ons available to stream videos such as phoenix and playon but no one can compete the quality of exodus. If exodus for kodi not working error message flashes on your screen several times then it is possible that there is a technical issue or no channel is broadcasting that particular video at that time.
Exodus installation process
Installing kodi is not a complicated process, you only have to follow some simple steps. If exodus kodi not playing in you device then you may reinstall it again. The installation process is mentioned below:-
- First of all open the kodi player, select the settings and go to file manager.
- Now click on add file source which will pop out a new window. In the empty field, type http://fusion.tvadd-ons.ag and type any name at source field then click on ok to proceed.
- Go to the add-ons menu and click on the boxes icon at top left corner.
- Select the option of install form zip file and search for your recent downloaded add-ons.
- There you will see kodi –repos, select it and then choose English language and then proceed to repo.exodus.x.x.x.x.zip in which numbers will be written according to the current version.
- Just click on it and the installation will start, wait for the completion and then go back to the menu of add-ons.
- Again click on the top left box icon and select the option ““Install from repository ”> Exodous repository > video add-ons
- There you will see the option of exodus plugin, click on it to install and the installation will be completed within few seconds.
- Now go back to the main menu where you will see the exodus add-on icon which can be used for streaming HD videos.
Methods to solve exodus add-on issue
If your exodus Kodi movie search not working and display the message of no streaming then there are some methods to solve this issue. Generally when this kind of problem occurs, you need to reinstall the add-on to make it work again. Some of the effective methods are listed below just follow the procedure:-
Method 1: for Android users
- Go to the main menu of mobile and tap on the settings icon.
- Precede to others option and go to more settings.
- There you will see all of the installed apps from which tap on the kodi icon
- In the settings of this app, you will see the options of force stop and clear cache. Tap on them to perform the given functions.
- Now go back to the main menu, restart the app and try to run kodi player again.
Your exodus add-on will start working if the problem persists again then go to the settings and also clear the data of app completely top remove all add-ons. To make it work again, you need to download exodus again. The problem of kodi exodus streams not working will be solved automatically.
Method 2: for laptop or pc
- Go to the c drive and open the programs where you will see add-on installer folder.
- Now proceed to the featured category of add-ons.
- There you will find the exodus, double click on it to install.
- After the completion of installation process, open the kodi application and navigate your mouse to videos option to search your add-ons.
You will see the latest installed exodus which can be used again to tackle the exodus kodi trakt not working issue in your kodi app.
Also Read:- Best Kodi 4K AddOns for HQ Movies
Method 3- kodi reinstallation
If nothing will happen by following above 2 methods, then you need to reinstall the kodi setup from starting. To make it work,
- Uninstall the kodi software by going to control panel in pc and long pressing the icon on android. After completing the process of uninstall, restart your device.
- Now go to the already downloaded setup on the form of .exe or .apk file and start the installation.
Once the installation process will complete, also download exodus and install it in your kodi player as explained in above article. Then you will be able to use it again without any kodi tv exodus not working error.
There could be many other reasons behind the malfunctioning of your exodus add-on that may result exodus kodi not working android or in pc such as:-
- There could be the issue of internet speed because online streaming of HD videos needs a high speed fluent internet connection.
- Overheating of streaming device could also be the reason behind exodus Kodi not working because continuous internet usage along with video playing can heat up any electronic device.
- Unavailability of the streaming source is also possible because of the lack of a server.
Also Read:- How to Download and Install DNA TV Kodi Add-On?
Features of Exodus
- Instead of just English, it supports many other languages such as French and German. Developers are working on it and soon you will get many other languages support.
- It enables the users to stream latest as well as old videos in excellent HD resolution for free of cost which is not possible in other free applications of streaming.
Exodus is not an official add-on of kodi, you can download and install it as third party application. You may reinstall it in case of Exodus kodi addon not working in any of your device.
Due to the advancement of speed in interned, the trend of online streaming is increasing day by day. There are many online streaming services available but nothing can match the quality and versatility of kodi. Exodus is one of the most popular add-ons of kodi to stream online videos but it may crash several times because of the extensive use. If you will find that your exodus kodi not working then follow any of the given method and your problem will be solved within few minutes.
Exodus not Working Fix
There is a plugin called Exodus, which is used to stream videos online. But sometimes, an error occurs that exodus Kodi not working and it ruins all of your plans of movie or TV episode watching. You can fix it right now.